Friday, January 15, 2010

Every time I look at this I want to go shopping.... or watch wizard of oz. Or go on a picnic?


christopher-kane-ss10-lfw-review-1.jpgGah, this is love. Christopher Kane's SS10 collection. It's so so so adjectives fail me. My use of the english language is not adequate enough to express how I feel about these pieces. On another note, I'm taking a photography class at my school! Maybe my use of a self timer with become better. Normally when i go take pictures multiple things happen.

1) I "almost" break my camera.... More then once.

2)smash/blowup/destroy beyond recognition/ some sort of valuable where ever I happen to be taking pictures.

3) ending up on the floor cursing and asking myself WHY? WHYYYYY?

for my first assignment I am to take one Fashion shot and an artistic one. I think i'm going to use this door that my mother picked up god know where as a backdrop. P.S the door is really fantastic in real life. The picture does not do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment